- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (One weird/funny question).
- Share link to your best posts.
Who Nominated Me:
I was nominated for the “Mystery Blogger Award” by Leilani Chee A Kwai and I cannot thank her enough on how much this means to me. I’ve only been blogging since February of 2017 and I am very happy to know that I can impact other people through my posts. Also, don’t forget to visit her wonderful blog page by Leilani at: https://macquillagewithleilani.wordpress.com/ for some awesome reads!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma (https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com), it is an award “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
3 things about myself:
- I am a mother of a little boy whom just turned 7 in May.
- I like fast cars (Call me crazy but that’s what 3 older brothers do to you lol)
- I love to draw
Questions by the Nominator:
- What was your inspiration that got you in to blogging?
- If your blog was a subject different from the one you post on, what would it be?
- If you could claim the invention of something, what would it be? (mine would be copy & paste)
- What are your desert island makeup products?
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
- If I were to write what inspired me to write It would take a whole other post to complete lol. Thank fully that was actually one of my first posts, so I will let you read it by clicking here.
- If my blog were to be about a different subject other than what I have, I would write about Love.
- If I could claim an invention it would be sneakers (Hint: I am a sneaker fiend)
- The desert island makeup products I would have with me would have to be Eyeliner, Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water and Nail polish!
- I was 14 years old when I started to wear makeup here and there.
Who I am Nominating:
- Jessica Jade – Jessica Jade Beauty
- Emma Joy – Glitters & Roses
- Black Pistachio – Black Pistachio
- llindaxxo – Linda Talks Beauty
- thatswhatsupblogger – Thatswhatsup
- Everything Meli – Everything Meli
- annabankester – Bee Beauty
- Theduskybeauty – The Dusky Beauty
- missnicolelynn1 – glamWar.ous
- dipsjn – All Things Beauty
Questions for my Nominees:
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your favorite beauty product and why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What was your favorite childhood cartoon growing up?
- If you were given one minute to make a positive impression what would you do?
My Best Posts:
My Story (Which is one of my answers)
Foundation (Help for beginners)
Again, Thank you Leilani for the nomination. I had fun doing this Q&A post to this award. I hope that everyone continues forward and never give up because anything is possible. Last, but not least, my quote: “Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but worst to regret”. Until my next posts dolls. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Be sure to subscribe and comment below:
“What would you have answered to the questions that were provided to me?”.