Having a hard time thinking about what glam look you should have for Valentine’s Day. How about trying this Glam look brought to you by: Christen Dominique. She states how you can get a sultry dramatic glam Valentine’s Day makeup look using Kylie cosmetics Valentine’s Collection.
So who is super excited for Valentine’s Day, I know I am. Super excited to try this look!
Just thought that this look was super cute and wanted to share it with all my beauty bees.
I added what products she uses, you can also find that in the information box below her video.
- Urban Decay Defense Primer $34.00
- HourglassVanish Stick Foundation $46.00
- Estee Lauder Double Wear $39.50 – Shade Tawny
- Tarte Shape Tape $24.00
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick $43.00 – Contour y505
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil $24.00 – Shade 6
- Benefit Ka Brow $24.00 – Shade 6
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette $46.00
- Kylie Cosmetics Valentine’s Collection $200.00
- Tartiest Double Take Eyeliner $24.00
- Lilly Lashes in Lyla $30.00
- The Balm Photobalm $26.00 – Light Medium
Check out her Youtube Video:
She has some Discount codes for you, Here they are:
- Morphe – use code “CHRISTEND” all caps for 10% off everything! – https://www.morphebrushes.com
- Artist Couture – Use code “CHRISTEN15″ to save 15% off!- https://artistcouture.refersion.com/c…
- Sigma Beauty- Use code “CHRISTEND” to save 10% of everything! http://www.sigmabeauty.com
- Impressions Vanity-Use code “christend” to save 10% of everything! https://impressionsvanity.com
- Jouer – Use code “christen” to save 15% off – https://www.jouercosmetics.com